- Profession: Retired Chief Mechanical Engineer of Vizag Port.
- Former Consultant to the World Bank for the Emergency rehabilitation Programme of Kingdom of Cambodia.
- Former ADB consultant, Visiting Faculty AMET University for MBA Programme. (Terminal Management and IMO related subjects)
- Education: Marine engineering. I. N. S. Shivaji Naval Engineering College Lonavla
- Writing: over 100 short stories in Tamil (9 as Muthirai kathai in Vikatan.)
- 3 collections of short stories published, first one for 6 years as non-detailed study for UGs in Madura College. Second won 2 awards. Third won TN State award.
- Non fiction. Kadal Vazhi Vanikam a treatise on sea trade from 3rd century BC –won TN State award.
- Madrasapattinam the story of Chennai from 1630 to 1947. Won TN State award and Chidambaram Meyyapan award
- Sadharana Manithan Biography of Chitti Sundararajan.
- Madras (Tracing the history of Madras from 1369) in ENGLISH
- Overcoming Challenges the story of 125 years of the Port of Chennai with S Muthiah (English)
- Author of the book on the history of Madurai (Aalavai)
A. Annamalai: Gandhi Study Centre - firstname.lastname@example.org; 94441-83198
Badri Seshadri: Kizhakku-p-padippakam - email@example.com; 98840-66566
TK Tamachandran, IAS : TN Slum Clearance Board - firstname.lastname@example.org; 99406-41144
S. Kannan: Bank of Baroda - 2498 5836)
S. Swaminathan: Marg Constructions - email@example.com; 2461 1501